Roof Replacements: When to re-roof and other common issues
Homeowners who go solar in Texas with Wells Solar have access to a 25-year parts and labor warranty. But, we cannot warranty someone else’s labor if they remove & reinstall the solar PV system during a roof replacement project. To provide better service to our customers, we’ve created a new Roofing Division designed specifically to focus on re-roof projects. Use the registration form below to RSVP for our Roofing Webinar and get ready to learn how to spot the signs that your roof needs to be replaced!
Our discussion will include the following topics:
- Roof Replacements
- How long does the average roof last?
- What are the signs of wear & tear?
- How to spot roof leaks
- Solar Panels
- Learn about the process for removing & reinstalling solar panels during a re-roof project
- Solar Shingles & Solar Roofing
- Learn about new solar shingle options available in 2020
- Learn about the new Tesla Solar Tile roof and when it makes the most financial sense
Know someone who needs a new roof?
We’re currently offering $250 referral payments for sending your friends, family & neighbors our way to handle their roof replacement needs. Just like with our solar referral program, you can submit roofing referrals through the Wells Solar App.
Wells Does Roofing Better™ in Texas!
Founded in 2014 in Austin, Wells Solar & Electrical Services is a family-owned establishment committed to installing high-quality solar power solutions that everyone can afford. We also offer a full suite of solar panel service, maintenance and repair to ensure your solar investment provides the maximum return over its 25-year life.
- Named to Solar Power World Magazine’s 2019 Top Solar Contractors List
- Over 4,000 installations in Central Texas
- BBB A+ Rating
- 5-Star Customer Reviews on Google
- Certified Tesla Installer
- 24/7 System Monitoring, Tracking & Reporting