#1 Solar Panel Installation Company in Dallas Fort-Worth
Why is now the time for solar?
In 2020 the 30% Federal Tax Incentive was reduced to 26%, where it will remain through 2023. For homeowners with income tax liabilities, the solar tax credit can deliver substantial savings off the total system cost.
If you’re considering adding solar panels to your home, it makes the most financial sense to do it with the highest available tax credit. If you do not pay income taxes you are not eligible for the 26% tax credit, but there are other programs available that allow you to go solar at an affordable rate.
- High-Quality Solar Products Backed By High-Quality Customer Service
- Recognized As A Top Solar Company By Solar Power World Magazine
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- 5-Star Customer Reviews On Google
- Certified Tesla Powerwall Installer
- 25-Year Warranty On All Solar Power Systems
- 24/7 System Monitoring, Tracking & Reporting
- 5,000+ Installations In Central Texas
Wells Solar is Here!
Wells Solar offers solar panel installations in the Dallas Fort-Worth, Texas metropolitan area including Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, McKinney, Frisco, Denton, Richardson, and Allen.. On top of saving money by producing your own energy from sunlight, DFW residents can take advantage of local solar rebates available from Oncor.
- Save money by producing your own power from sunlight!
- Certified Tesla Powerwall installer (battery backup)!
- Feel good about using clean, renewable electricity!
- Earn up to $8,500 Oncor Solar Rebate!
- Lock-in affordable electric rates for 25 years!
- Affordable solar financing options!
- Increase the value of your home!