Educational Solar Webinar March 31st At 2 PM
Use the registration form at the right to RSVP for our Solar 101 Webinar and get ready to learn about saving with solar power!
Our discussion will include the following topics:
- Understanding your power bills (Oncor example)
- What is a kilowatt hour (kWh)?
- How many kWh does your home use each month?
- What is tiered electricity pricing?
- Sizing a solar power system for a home
- “I use 900 kWh each month, how many solar panels do I need?”
- Breaking down the math (1 kW of solar will produce how many kWh each month?)
- Solar production scenarios based on seasonality and sun angle
- Placement options for solar panels
- Understanding your available roof space for solar panel placement
- Shading discussion
- Ground mounts & solar pergolas
- Available utility rebate programs, buybacks & net metering agreements for grid-tied solar power systems
- “Where do the batteries go?”
- Why most systems don’t have batteries
- Discussion on Tesla Powerwall
- Pros & cons
- Size & cost limitations
- Current solar finance programs available in Texas
- How to trade your power bills for solar savings
- Ownership finance options and current interest rates
- Power Purchase Agreements (Solar PPAs)
- Sizing solar for an electric car
- Best practices for charging an electric car
- How much energy do electric cars use?
Find out why Wells Does Solar Better™ in Texas!
Founded in 2014 in Austin, Wells Solar & Electrical Services is a family-owned establishment committed to installing high-quality solar power solutions that everyone can afford. We also offer a full suite of solar panel service, maintenance and repair to ensure your solar investment provides the maximum return over its 25-year life.
- Named to Solar Power World Magazine’s 2019 Top Solar Contractors List
- Over 4,000 installations in Central Texas
- BBB A+ Rating
- 5-Star Customer Reviews on Google
- Certified Tesla Installer
- 24/7 System Monitoring, Tracking & Reporting