Backup Power Solar PV System in Canyon Lake, Texas
Wells Solar designed & installed this 34 panel backup power solar PV system in Canyon Lake, TX. The homeowners were looking to save money on their monthly power bills and use clean, renewable solar energy.
This 11.05 kW system will provide 60% of their annual electricity costs, with Tesla Powerwalls installed for backup energy storage. It will deliver approximately $8,813 dollars worth of power savings during the Wells Solar 25-year warranty period!
The environmental benefits associated with this solar PV system are the equivalent of 216 metric tons of CO2, which is the same as 237,489 pounds of coal NOT being burned!
- 34 High-Efficiency Panasonic HIT Solar Modules
- 11.05 kW Total System Size
- SolarEdge Inverter & Power Optimizers
- 5 Tesla Powerwalls for Battery Backup
- 24/7 System Monitoring, Tracking & Reporting
- 25 Year Warranty
- More Than $8,000 Dollars Saved Next 25 Years!
Find out why Wells Does Solar Better™ in Canyon Lake! Schedule a FREE solar savings analysis